Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Week 7

Two weeks in a row? AMAZING. Last week, our fave was BEAST's "Beautiful Night", and it just so happened to be your fave, too!

Yep, we pulled it together again and are analyzing picks from a handful of rookies, an established balladeer, the re-fusion of two idol groups and a troLOL for ishes and giggles. So who is our coveted fave? Read on to find out who we dug and who we detested...and be sure to vote for your faves on the sidebar!

This week's panel features permanent panelists:

Nikki @ Pop Reviews Now
Mel @ Melismatic
McRoth @ McRoth's Residence

And special guests:

Ree @ Colour Me Splendid
Mellowyel @ Mixtapes and Liner Notes


Chad Future - Hello
The torchbearer (and currently only product) of American K-Pop, or "AK-Pop", Chad Future was in Heart2Heart, another one of America's failed attempts at a boy band (with a song called "Facebook Official", I'm not the least bit surprised), but even before that he'd been directing and hosting for b-list projects. Looks like he wanted some time in the limelight too. -- Nikki

McRoth (2/5): Alright so I did the most fair thing here and listened to this without watching the music video, and let me just say that this is basically generic Korean pop music in its rawest form. That’s it. It’s a K-Pop song from beginning to end. It’s not exactly amazing, but wash out the fact that this is sung by a troll singer, and you have the perfect Big Bang B-side. No, seriously. At the rate Big Bang have been climbing into the recesses of electro-pop’s ass, I won’t be surprised if they look to Chad for inspiration, as he’s mindfucking the fuck out of every-fucking-body by making K-Pop sound American trying to sound like K-Pop trying to sound like American pop. Genius.

Mel (2.5/5) Let me start off by saying I'm very much aware this is meant to be a bit of  a parody to the KPOP world at large. Well done, good sir. Well done. That put aside, I've stanned for cheesier (boy band) fare than this, so if he was serious, singing in all English and was...well...cuter...I might have been down for the get down if only for the fun of it. (hides face) I agree wholeheartedly with what Asian Junkie was preaching -- had this been done by a KPOP boy band I dig, I would have ate it up (it's not quite TVXQ! or SuJu's style...perhaps SHINee then?). It's the perfect image of what this genre looks like to the American populace that hasn't been corrupted by the jjang that is KPOP -- jarring, ridiculous and yeah, a little cheesetastic. Side Note: is his Korean even remotely close? I kind of hope it's not, because then it would be a direct comparison to when our faves try to sing in English (well...most of the time)...Now, will I ever watch it again? Deffo not. Still, it was funny for what it was.

Mellowyel (1/5): As painful as this was to listen to, it makes some attempts at decentness. The "hello" bit actually isn't bad, if you ignore the bad Korean pronunciation. But, Chad Future's manufactured swag, and the unimaginative English lyrics just hurt. The low-rent production ripped from the dance chart reject list doesn't help either. It's trying to be k-pop, but k-pop left this sound behind three years ago, and it's a better thing for it. Chad would do well to get a better dye job and stick to the American market.

Nikki (2.5/5): OHOHO this is gonna be good. Catchy, pretty repetitive hook, check. Rap part, check. Talking during the intro, check. “Dancing” in a box, check. Warehouse shots, check. More than two outfit changes, check. Random scene with caucasians dancing in the background, check. Dance break with no dancing by the act in question, check. That’s not half bad! LOL. There’s so much to hate about “Hello”, and even more to laugh over (partially because it's pretty accurate), but what I really like about this is that Chad Future’s basically giving K-Pop, and Hallyu in particular, a taste of it’s own medicine. This is exactly the same as when people cross over to Japan with songs that are half crappy Japanese and half Korean, and even more like when acts try and break the US, work with some one-hit wonder producer, and try so hard to have non-existent “swag”. Although Chad Future is a bit more extreme in his master trolling, this is essentially how it feels -- strange, foreign, and slightly hilarious. (Also, don't tell anyone, but I kinda, kinda like the hook. Shhhhhh.)

Ree (5/5): Everything about K-pop epitomised in what is probably the single of the year.

EvoL - We Are A Bit Different
New Stardom, the makers of Block B, have just debuted their newest girl group, EvoL, which is apparently supposed to be "love" in reverse. Members include an ex-YG trainee who was rumored to be in YG's answer to SNSD. -- Nikki

McRoth (1.8/5): This song sounds incredibly un-enthusiastic to me. Just listen to that hook. It sounds, like, they’re not even into it. Which is sad, because they were coming hard in their teasers … only to come out with this? Insert McKayla Maroney’s ‘not impressed’ face. That’s probably the saddest thing about this song, to be honest. That it sounds so unmotivated, uninspired, and unoriginal. Not to mention that the instrumental is one giant generic loop. I’m sorry but even 4minute does this better.

Mel (3.7/5) I don't keep up with the nugus as much as I probs should -- I'm thinking these chicks may be ones to watch in terms of the (female) KPOP I dig most. They have a unique aesthetic that harkens to 2NE1 (without beating you over the head with it...I'm looking at you,  D-Unit) mixed with 4minute circa "HuH" (so...when they were baller!awesome). They have a very big dancefloor sound much akin to a Kat DeLuna or David Guetta club smash here in the States. My main complaint lies in that total lack of chorus. The sound has a healthy build up only to be snoozy in the big spotlight? Makes zip sense in my book. With that said, I have high hopes for single #2.

Mellowyel (3.75/5): ... so, not the female Block B. I'm actually kind of glad about this. Block B hasn't been able to flawlessly blend pop and hip-hop to make a globally appealing track, and it hurts them since they're primarily rappers, not singers. They're on their way though - Nalina, though not their best track by a mile, is a step in the right direction. With EvoL, however, Brand New Stardom decided to make them primarily singers, with one strong rapper, and one extra. The singers are good for rookies, and the rapper is my favorite already, so they're good there. It's kind of baffling then that a group touted as a "hip-hop group" comes out with one of the better k-pop tracks in a while that's in the Euro-pop vein. Of course, there's the dramatic pause before the rapper drops her middle-eight bars, but it's still a pop track, no matter how good the rapper is. This disappoints me, but I haven't listened to the rest of the mini-yet so maybe that'll work for me. They do feel a bit different though: the video is reminiscent of "Fire" era 2NE1, only with a bigger budget and a more anti-establishment tone. Not filming their street video on a decorated set adds a little more authenticity to their claim that they're doing things "out of the box" (hur hur). Ironic then that their music is so on trend.

Nikki (3.9/5): I know people were expecting heavy rap from EvoL, since they come from the same agency as Block B, but I don't know, I enjoyed this. It's not the best thing since anything, and it does tend to get a bit cheesy around the edges, but one thing this has is conviction -- these girls really look like one, they made an effort to sell the song, and two, they genuinely enjoy what they're doing. Which is over and above the obvious talent they have. Those verse+bridge combinations are gorgeous, and pack just enough punch to leave room for a pinch of grace. The chorus wasn't as good as I wanted it to be, but it's catchy, and it does the trick.

Ree (4/5): So everyone is comparing these girls to 2NE1 and BAP, and all I have to say to EvoL is... UNNI, Y U SO COOL AND TALENTED?? I'm not a big fan of labelling every girl group which starts burning things down and playing with spray paint as a '2NE1 clone'. Not because I think EvoL's concept is so much more different from 2NE1 -- but I find it hilarious that however many boybands can pull off the whole "let's fuck shit up" concept, and not get called out on it. Yet, when a girl group does it suddenly they're copycats. It's like there's only room for ONE "rebel" girl power girl-group in K-Pop and everyone else better try for something else. Only boy bands can be rebellious!! Urgh. Anyway, apart from that, EvoL sounds a lot softer than 2NE1, and 'We are a bit different' sounds a lot like it could fit into mainstream western radio with ease. It utilises house-influenced beats (which sound reminiscent of 'We Found Love' by Rihanna, actually), and although the song isn't mindblowing (it gets a TAD bit repetitive and whiny by the end) it's a pleasant listen overall and pretty strong for a debut song. I'm not sure how right I am, but from this single this band seems to have REALLY strong voices amongst them. Give this track more dynamics, some more refining, and I'd be all over it. I'm really excited to see what EvoL releases next, because it's so hard to find a purely pop and extremely talented K-pop girl group these days (with decent material).

Tasty - You Know Me
Woolim Entertainment's newest act is a duo in the form of Tasty -- dubbed "Asias No.1 Performance Duo", by, well, themselves. (They're really twins, by the way, which is kinda cool.) Their lead single was penned by a guy called Rphabet, who is apparently also a rookie. -- Nikki

McRoth (2/5): Everyone seems to be all up on Tasty’s dicks since their debut, but I’m still not sold. They’re testing my tolerance for annoying pop music with this song and they might actually break me, because this is less fun for me than it is fun for the wall I’m slamming my head into. It’s not an awful song, but it is one dimensional with zero to no direction. I see how this could work as a club track, because those don’t have much of a purpose other than to provide background instrumentals to your club game, but just listening to this on its own leaves very little flavor to savor. The instrumental is the propelling element here, but the composition and vocal leads are this song’s downfall. Had they approached the vocal leads in a more interesting way, I think I could get with this.

Mel (2.3/5) The Auto-Tuney intro was annoying as eff and initially made me sigh. Then the song started. I'll be honest here -- I find them quite forgettable. But that backing track? AMAZE. It reminds me a bit of RaNia's "Dr. Feel Good" in that I kept hitting replay for that crazy dance synth beat despite it being a bit guilty pleasure-esque. The arrogant choreography is entertaining, I suppose, but the bits where each member was on its own was pointless. Also -- a boy band called TASTY? Oh...the jokes write themselves. Unfortunately, the only "tasty" thing here to me is that back beat.

Mellowyel (4/5): Every so often a k-pop group comes along that proves that 90% of k-pop groups are trying too hard. Minimalist lyrics, simple concepts, unremarkable singing ability and a low member count can still produce something worthy of note. I love the production on this track - it's got only a hint of pop in it, preferring to keep things electro. I'm a big fan of that, though the genre mash-up would have worked better with better transitions - correction: actual transitions, instead of well-timed pauses. I appreciate that the song doesn't pretend to be more than it is. The boys don't pretend to be able to sing, but throw down a mean live stage reminiscent of Infinite's early days. It's their confidence coming through on the track that makes this appealing to me. Of course, it doesn't hurt that they're cute. Woolim probably cried for joy when they stumbled upon these kids. Attractive, half-Chinese, good dancers, and identical twins = no gimmick needed. They have a good production team behind them, so if they can keep things interesting, hopefully they won't share the fate of other groups who've tried to keep it simple and failed. (X-Cross should have never have ripped off LMFAO...)

Nikki (2/5): I expected so much from Tasty, first because their teasers were pretty arrogant, and second because I partially believed Woolim when they raised my expectations since they always delivered amazing material with Infinite. But boy was I wrong. I mean, on a scale of one to EXO, this is pretty near EXO. 70% of "You Know Me" is basically just two guys playing around with a few phrases and auto tune on top of an extremely annoying hook, which they can't even pull off decently live! It's literally like they fired up a music editing program and played around with all the fancy features without thinking of how they sound in relation to you know, an actual song. And all the professionals around them were just laughing uncomfortably in the background while they did it. I won't complain about the 30%, because that middle 8 is glorious on every level, but it's not even the majority of the song! It's glorious on every single level and oozes confidence, but I can only take so much of the other parts of the song just for the sake of a few seconds.

Ree (1/5): This song is so annoying. It reminds me of Block B somewhat, but with A LOT less finesse. They're trying way too hard to hammer the song into your head, and as a result you have some non-verses, along with an uninspired non-chorus, an unappreciated dubstep interjection, and no actual melody until the middle 8. That being said, it's a GLORIOUS middle 8. I'm not sure if it's because the rest of the song falls flat, but the middle 8 is just an amazing moment of feel-good lightness. It's obvious that the two have voices, so why not use them more in the song? I can see what Tasty are trying to do with the song, create one of those inane, mindless, performance orientated tracks -- but the end result is absolutely grating and rather lazy. Disappointed Woolim.

EXID - I Feel Good
EXID debuted earlier this year with "Who'z That Girl", and are back with a set of new members and a new song, titled "I Feel Good". -- McRoth

McRoth (1/5): This song is claustrophobic. There’s absolutely no breathing room, which can actually be achieved in crazy up-tempos like this, but that’s not the case here at all. It just builds upon noise upon noise upon noise and the fact that EXID’s vocals are processed in the most annoying way makes this building process all the more harder to bare. It’s like they took a page right out of the 4minute book Version 2009, tried to improve it, but forgot to extract the throwaway details. Like, I dunno, the annoying rap sections. With some polish, re-recording, and maybe a new sound engineer to work out the kinks, I think this could work (a.k.a, remake the whole thing).

Mel (3.8/5) Man, I used to be so up on KPOP but I think I'm failing this Nugu Rookie 2012 test. ::sigh:: EXID (how do you pronounced this, BTW? EXID STAGE LEFT...) reminds me of a classier, more mature, more vocally competent f(x) in terms of their imaging mixed with SISTAR's vocals and cutesyness, and I mean that in the best way as I enjoy tracks from both of them. I also really REALLY love the humor injected into this video, something I wasn't expecting from five pretty hot chicks. The one in the red tights/blue workout gear has a crazy voice. This really is what KPOP has been lacking in the past few years -- it reminds me of when I first got into KPOP and adored 4minute's early releases (except with EXID, the competency in vocals is much more clear).

Mellowyel (3.75/5): As tends to be the case with Shinsadong Tiger's tracks, there are lots of good things going on here, but the execution needs work. Everything is smushed together with very little breathing space, making for a messy soundscape. I actuallly prefer listening to the video version of the song, because it distracts me from the song a little, and it features club transistions, which allow the elements of the track to breathe (and turn it into a pretty good club-pop track, to be honest). That being said, the original is really fun to listen to if I don't think too hard about it. The girls have a lot of appeal - cute, sassy and decent singers - so I will feel less guilty about rocking to this than I do when I rock out to my favorite hot messes, 4minute. They're supposed to be a hip-hop group, but I'm happy with them making dance music.

Nikki (3.2/5): Initially, I hated this because I hated the hook and the rap part, but the further in you get, the better the song becomes. Sure, the hook is annoying, and I don't particularly like the rap part, but the parts where they actually sing are really good, and all the elements come together pretty well for a fun, tongue-in-cheek track. And also, the line distribution was really accurate -- the girls who could really, really, sing, (two of them) got the most, and the useless girl got a flimsy line, that was flimsy both for her benefit, and for the song's aesthetics. Not bad, not bad at all.

Ree (3/5): Most of the things I said about EvoL apply here -- mostly that the song does a good job of showing off the group's talent (sans the rapper, presuming she has talent). I love the MV, it's so quirky and cute! But aside from that, I feel like I should like the song, but whilst I don't dislike it in the least, it goes past me. The verses are really strong delivery-wise, but the song isn't particularly remarkable. It gets the job done, and EXID does stick out because they seem like a solid group. But essentially you go through the song nodding in approval at them but by the end of it you forget how the song ends. So they both succeeded with this debut, yet also just barely missed the mark. I kind of blame this on the fact the song is waaaay too long, a good thirty seconds (mainly the I-I-I-I F-F-F-FEEL. GOOD) at the very least could be chopped of it without taking away from the integrity of the song.

Supernova - She's Gone
While their leader is in the army, five-piece Supernova are back after "Stupid Love" earlier this year. They're best-known in Korea for "TTL", their collaboration with T-Ara a few years back, but few people know that they actually debuted in Japan a just a few months before Hallyu went full speed ahead, and have enjoyed limited success, despite the fact that they have neither a big-named agency, or the Hallyu label. I wish I could say the same for Korea though. -- Nikki

McRoth (2/5): I’m not that blown away with this song and it’s sad to admit, because I like these guys, but they’re becoming more irrelevant the more they release these things. I like the verses, but they lose me at the chorus. They’re just not engaging enough and the fact that their voices aren’t unique on their own or unique together lets this song fall into the pile of thousands of generic boy band releases. I enjoyed what they released earlier this year, but this needs work. And a gallon of unf juice.

Mel (3.4/5) I know little to nothing about Supernova other than their collabo with T-Ara (pre T-Tanic) in 2009 being one of my jams back in the day (no jokes). I can appreciate the lack of robotics so you can actually hear their vocal talents, it reminds me a lot of my own love affair with the boy bands of yore (I'm talking *NSYNC, not H.O.T./Shinhwa). The song is plenty catchy fun, they are pretty vocally capable for a KPOP boy band and the visuals are gorgeous but I find it all a bit forgettable. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it. I'm just not rushing around to find an mp3 of the song for my iPod.

Mellowyel (4/5): It's always great to hear an experienced k-pop group put out such a clean, self-assured single. Angsty electro-pop with a hint of 80's - it's like they knew exactly what I wanted from my boy band music. I haven't followed Supernova all that much - mainly because they were busy in Japan around the time I got into k-pop - but I wasn't a fan of their last single, "Stupid Love" - obligatory dubstep tends to kill songs for me. This, in contrast, hits all the right notes. Gorgeous chorus, and I love the way parts of the song are repeated so that the song comes full circle and feels like a cohesive whole. The only negative, if anything, is that it feels a teensy bit safe and by the book. Solid execution, however, will always win with me.

Nikki (2.5/5): It’s as if Supernova have been going on a downward spiral lately -- which is really a pity because “On The Days I Miss You” was stunning. “She’s Gone” is like a reminder to everyone that after all this time, Supernova are still a second-rate idol group and will likely stay that way until they just fizzle into the even deeper unknown (if that's even possible considering how deep they're in already). It’s not only extremely generic and slightly boring, it also sounds like something from K-Pop circa 2008/2009, which doesn’t really help their case. “She’s Gone” is more for a rookie group from a relatively small agency, not for one that’s been around for years already.

Ree (4/5): SO FREAKING J-POP, OH MY GOD. THIS WOULD MAKE AN EPIC OPENING FOR AN ANIME. It would also fit perfectly in the 80s, j'saying. This song is extremely saturated, like a lot of J-pop songs, there isn't a lot of breathing room. The instrumental is extremely heavy and busy, and the lead singer has a really smooth and full voice on top of it. The melody is extremely strong though, making it a lot easier to digest. The familiarity I feel towards the melody could be taken as being "generic" by some, but I really enjoy it and it's the only song on the list thus far that I've replayed.

One Day (2PM+2AM) - One Day
One Day is comprised with JYP Entertainment's dancey boy band 2PM and balladeer boy band 2AM. While the group has gained more relevance in the Korean marketplace for their respective "sub-groups" (if you can even call them that...they really each have their own identity), "One Day" (a Japanese single) marks their "return" to being one big brotherhood (well...minus Jaebeom "Jay" Park...but that's another story...) and capitalizes on both group's current burgeoning success in the Japanese market. - Mel

McRoth (1/5): The vocals were pretty on point in this song, thanks to 2AM and Junsu, but as soon as the rest of 2PM’s flat-ass singing clocked in, it threw off the listening experience for me. I don’t need Chansung opening his mouth, ever, and he did to BELT. Nooo, thanks. The instrumental, too, threw me off. It was like a loud and intrusive metronome. It hammered through all the nice bits and hammered even louder through the bits I didn’t like.

Mel (3.5/5) I'm really so happy for the One Day project, if only for 2AM's sake. Those boys are so vocally talented and kind of unappreciated for their unique charisma. That being said, I wanted this to really sparkle like 2AM's "I Did Wrong" (a midtempo ballad, per say, with a back beat...which is essentially what "One Day" is) but it falls a bit short. It's clear 2AM does the majority of the heavy lifting here (and why shouldn't they), but it lacks charm and immediate gratification that I feel from past projects from both 2AM and (occasionally) 2PM (I know, it's weird -- you'd think I'd like the dance group more...::shrug::). Perhaps the song is just too snoozy but they get points for trying and for wearing those suits. Fangirl grin. I may not be able to tell you who's who in 2PM beyond Nick and Taec but with all of One Day singing a ballad in suits, does it really matter?

Mellowyel (2/5): It's telling that this is the first time I'm listening to this song despite it coming out two months ago. 2AM and 2PM no longer appeal to me as groups. It doesn't help that Jokwon dropped that fabulous album in July, either. This song basically takes the most stereotypical elements of your average J-pop song, and throws them together as a Japanese showcase for JYP's boy bands - probably to use some of 2PM's star power to boost 2AM's sales in Japan. It does nothing new, and therefore falls flat for me. 2AM's vocals and the nicely understated first verse and chorus draw me in, but then 2PM kills the fun, with awful synths placed over the members worth listening to. And it just never picks up again. I debated watching the live performance of this, but then decided that I don't need to be reminded how awful Chansung sounds without vocal processing.

Nikki (4/5): I like this song -- it's the type of lay-low that you'd want to make into your alarm because it's slightly cheery/cheesy around the edges, and because it's pretty mindless. But at least it's decisive in it's mindlessness. I like the song for what it is, which is basically a gorgeous melody. The arrangement is really pretty too with that graceful piano line running around, but also contrasted by the bass line and the sharper explosions. And also, I second Mel -- you can never go wrong with suits. Ever.

Ree (3/5): Is Chansung still doing that singing thing? Ew. Anyway, wasn't this released like two months ago? Whatever. It sounds like a typical OST track to a family fun and friendship-centric drama/movie. Which isn't surprising... since it is an OST track to a family fun and friendship-centric movie. And it gets the job done. There's something touching and nostalgic about the chorus -- and I'm not sure if it's because purely personality wise, One Day have one of my favourite K-pop dynamics ever -- but I was oddly touched. Of course it's generic in a lot of ways, but for what it is, it does a good job.

Eru (with BEAST's Junhyung) - Hate You
While he doesn't quite fit into the "idol" rhetoric so to speak, ERU is a singer/songwriter born in New York City (hey, hey!) and is the son of a famous Korean trot singer. He's released four full length albums in Korea and has won multiple Bonsang Awards. His latest song was written by the same team who brought us MBLAQ's "This Is War" and "Loving U" by SISTAR. - Mel

McRoth (3/5): Finally, something worth adding to my music library this week! Or at least the only thing from this week’s list anyway. I think overall this is still pretty generic, but the last minute or so sold me. The way everything comes together works really well. Plus, Junhyung starts singing (kinda), which unifies this as a proper duet. Korea is really stupid about duets/features because they always separate their singers to their own corners in a song and we hardly ever hear them together, when the magic truly lies in the unity of featured voices and their harmony within a song. It happens here, yay, and that much made me happy.

Mel (4/5) This is exactly the type of exciting "ballad" I like and who would have thought B2ST would be so darn genre-bending having its various members collaborate with so many different artists outside of the idol sphere? So. Much. Good! The video is especially captivating and well-shot, and what a voice this ERU has. So rich and emotionally-laden, and then he hits you with that falcetto at the end! ::swoon!:: Sorry, Batoost fans -- if I were to pick between ERU Oppa and Junhyung, I'ma go ERU. All day, err day.

Mellowyel (4.25/5): I was not expecting to like this song, but I do. Outside of fake baby mama drama, I knew nothing of Eru save that my friend once called him her favorite Korean celebrity, then proceeded to forget who he was, LOL. Therefore, while the elements of this song on their own didn't particularly stand out to me - generic Korean ballad singer, generic piano and strings, rapper from popular boy band, basic house music beat - they all blend together really well. Then they do interesting things, like the short, sharp strings in Junhyung's second verse rap. And Eru's voice actually gives me chills a couple of times, despite sounding like every other ballad singer. As with Supernova, execution wins the day here. Junhyung keeps me engaged whether he's going fast or slow. The emotional through-line of the song isn't lost with the trendy upgrade, and the instrumental complements both performers, instead of being just a mildly interesting backdrop. I also like that they share the stage somewhat equally, despite this being Eru's song. It feels much more like a collab track than the 20 second feature I was expecting. A strong comeback for Eru for sure.

Nikki (4/5): This is that moment where I get to act like an ignorant Jaejoong stan and say that I only knew this song existed because my beloved tweeted about it. I mean I know Eru exists (mainly because of Jaejoong too but that's a whole different story), but I didn’t know this single existed. It’s an okay song, very Korean ballad, which in a sense isn’t as dependent on fad as K-Pop uptempos, but it started to get repetitive halfway through, and I got a bit bored. Eru’s vocals are gorgeous, I don’t think anyone will deny that, but they’re the kind of vocals that need to cover a wide range from the very beginning -- he should’ve been belting left and right way before the middle 8, because once the belting started the song got really interesting again. Speaking of the middle 8, if Tasty’s middle 8 wasn’t such a paradise in hell, this one would’ve won “best middle 8 of the week” for me. Oh well, second’s pretty good too, right?

Ree (2.5/5): Booooring. Eru has a great voice -- but this song isn't anything impressive. It's insanely predictable, and Junhyung's raps are what brings life to what would otherwise be an extremely dull song -- so much so that it sounds almost like a different song when he starts. I'm sort of just waiting for this track to end to be honest.

What's surprising about this week's panel champ isn't really how it just managed to oust the runner-up by a 0.60 point difference, but the fact that it didn't even manage to get a combined 20 from the five of us. Oh well. Anyway, this week's panel champ is...

ERU
(and BEAST's Junhyung)

With a score of 17.75!!!

No comments: